
The holidays are always crazy times. There are so many people to see, food to prepare, and just plain work that goes into such a "relaxing" time! I get a bit stressed out. Dragging the kids around with all the coats, clothes, diapers, and other items gets exhausting. Not to mention with the new atmosphere, Grace and Justice refused to nap for any extended period of time. It isn't until almost a week later I feel like I have them back on a normal schedule.
We went to my parents house for Thanksgiving. It was wonderful to see so much family that I haven't seen in years! I also couldn't believe how much our family has grown in number. 23 people came for Thanksgiving, and that's just a fraction of the family!

Oh, but the fun doesn't stop there. Thanksgiving morning we also received a call... someone early that morning had taken out the side of our garage! Brian and I quickly ran home to see the damage. He sure took out the entire corner of the garage!
Our car was hit (while in the garage!), and we have yet to have insurance figure out the damage. But I have to be honest, we had to laugh. What's the chances our car would be hit while IN the garage?!
Well, there was nothing we could do about it on Thanksgiving but take pictures and laugh about it. Then we left to enjoy our turkey dinner.








No comments:
Post a Comment