
It came! My camera came! I have been without a digital camera for over a year (when it broke on Easter of 2009). Plus, I've been wanting a DSLR anyway... but when my other broke I thought... "Finally! I can have a reason to upgrade!" Well, I didn't think it would take me over a year to save up for a new one, but I did it!
I got a Canon Rebel XSI. Now I realize there are newer and better on the market, but for a year of doing research, I knew this is what would work for my purposes.
Now, here we are, in the midst of moving, my house is destroyed from packing and cleaning... but I am STILL baking a birthday cake. AND I am playing around with my new camera.
AND while I'm off task... let's make a digital scrapbook page.
AND... let's just hurry up and post it on Blogger.
Why not? Gotta enjoy these memories.
Cheers. :)






1 comment:
Thanks for taking the time to post it to you blog. You do lovely digital scrapbooking!
Post a Comment