
It's 10pm. My husband is at home with the kids, and I need to get out. I need to breathe a little bit, go out, DO something.
And this is when I miss my Caribou...
I miss the aroma, the atmosphere, and of course the warm cup of fine coffee in my hand. I miss spending time with friends, and hanging out. I miss reading a book there, where people are moseying in and out, chatting, and studying.
I miss having a place to go at 10 o'clock at night!
Everything around here is closed, or intensely boring. I drive around, running little errands, and walking really slow through the aisles of Walmart. There is nothing I want. Nothing I need--other than to be out.
So, I make my way back home, with more from Walmart than I would have spent at Caribou. Oh Caribou... I miss you...






1 comment:
Truer words have not been written.
Post a Comment