Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The last week has been mostly swelling and pain management, so I haven't been so sauve with the camera. I got some pictures of the swelling and how beat up I look, but... those don't need to be posted. They are for my memory, not yours. :-)

So... I'm up to day 25 of the challenge. I am a bit disappointed that I missed a couple of days, but that's okay. I got some very cute pics of Halloween to make up for it.

This Halloween we were going to have a party to get to know people in our community. However, management had to veto the party idea last minute, so we moved on to plan B. We went Trick or Treating at the great-grandparents' homes. 

Grace was a dragon and Justice was a tiger. For the animals they really can be...they were such troopers! We traveled a lot in the car.

"Grace...what does a dragon say?!"

"GRRRRAaaaaarrrrr!"

It was hilarious. Grace really got the "trick or treat" and receiving candy. She didn't ever want to part with her pumpkin with her candy in it. Even at night we were trying to go to bed and she didn't want to leave that pumpkin! We had to convince her to put it in a "safe place" for tomorrow.

{Day 25}




1 comment:

Courtney said...

Aw, my cute little monsters - they look awesome! Great work with the digiscrapping (as usual) - good to know even being sick and reclusive doesn't get your scrappin' habit down! :)