Hi Betsy! Sam's wife Britt here. I'm glad you are a blogger now - its so fun to keep up with your growing family! :) I have a food blog myself... and I want to try those lemon bars - looks yummy!
I love love LOVE those pics of Grace and Brian. They are priceless! Oh, and cheers to having a lazy Sunday afternoon. We could all use more of them in a week sometimes, I think.
Peaches 'N Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
-
I'm in love... So in love. I ended up passing by this recipe twice online.
Why? I have no idea. But I did come back it it three times! (3rd times the
char...
3 comments:
They look almost as beautiful as being there to see my little angel in person;)
Hi Betsy! Sam's wife Britt here. I'm glad you are a blogger now - its so fun to keep up with your growing family! :) I have a food blog myself... and I want to try those lemon bars - looks yummy!
I love love LOVE those pics of Grace and Brian. They are priceless!
Oh, and cheers to having a lazy Sunday afternoon. We could all use more of them in a week sometimes, I think.
Post a Comment