I am so excited for this Friday! I am excited and I am nervous...The last 9 months have been a blur. So much has happened, and so much has kept my mind busy that I haven't really noticed how quickly it has all passed. Now it's here! Grace and Justice have watched me grow. They have watch also a friend of mine grow and have a baby... So they understand that one day this "baby will come out!"
With everything going on, and it being baby #3, it is easy to pass off this miracle of birth. It is easy to think that it's just a life change, rather minor, and move on. "Oh, I'm sorry, I can't schedule anything that week, I'm having my third child."
Brian and I didn't want this pregnancy to be less special than the other two. We didn't want this birth to go unnoticed and be washed away in the waves of life. We wanted to celebrate!
Brian started celebrating by sending me flowers for every month of my pregnancy. I was able to see a representation of our love and the love of our newest child. I looked forward to it and I was able to slow down and appreciate this little one.
Then, we decided to get some maternity pictures done by Lit Photography. We scheduled a time when I would be at my largest, 38 weeks! We took an evening and took a ton of photos to celebrate.
Keep checking the blog, because we also have the photographer coming for the day of his birth!






1 comment:
Brian & Betsy:
You're right -this wonderful third child is every much a blessing from God as Grace and Justice. They are so lucky to have two such wonderful parents. I am so happy for all of you and cannot wait to see you on Saturday. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and cannot wait for the unveiling of "the name" (and also the weight and length).
Much love,
Aunt Vicky
Post a Comment