The Story of the Dinosaurs
according to Grace
We have a puzzle. A dinosaur puzzle.
The pieces are each a different dinosaur, brightly colored, and I must say...VERY FUN. Not only can you play with the puzzle, the dinosaurs are REAL and stand and do whatever you want them to do.
Grace, being 2, is very imaginative. And lately, we just celebrated at least 4 birthdays. She's had her share of singing, presents, and cake for birthday's sake.
So, playing out real life, I caught her playing...Birthday!
She had her dinosaurs around a "table" with a Little People's apple coin in the center as a birthday cake.
"Momma, sing me!....Happy Birthday to you......" And I sang with her the "Happy Birthday" song. This picture is of her clapping after the song. It was adorable.
The Story of the Dinosaurs
according to Justice
Justice's imagination is blossoming, even for 1 year old. I think he tries to keep up with Grace and watches how she plays and imitates play imagination play (yeah, try to figure that sentence out).
He is mischievous. Not naughty. In fact, he listens quite well. He just likes to push his limits, and he loves to tease his sister. His lips curl up into a devilish smile as he sees her unprotected blanket. He will pounce and walk away... the whole time giggling and looking at her for a reaction.
Anyway, it is HIS dinosaur puzzle after all. So, once in a while, when he actually gets to play with the pieces, he has a lot of fun.
"Justice, what does a dinosaur say?"
"GGGGGRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAaar!"
Anyway, he grabs one of the dinosaurs... "Grraar!" The dinosaur is looking for something....
Justice picks up a zebra puzzle piece from another puzzle. The hungry dinosaur promptly "gggrrraar"s and devours the zebra! Then Justice throws the pieces across the room. And he smiles at me.
The End






2 comments:
I love it!!! loveitloveitloveit
This is so adorable, Bets - love it!
Post a Comment