___________________________________________________________
Community has been part of my story this year as much as story and adventure has been.
I have a community, but I need more community. I want to create community.
This last year I have been in a bible study or fellowship group (whatever it is), that has been wonderful for keeping my path from wandering. It so much hasn't "advised" me, as it has been a place to share and help me discover myself through community. As we have tried to discover the purpose and direction for this community, I have learned more about myself.
But, I need more.... and I hope this group grows, develops a mission, and potentially grows to change some part of the world.
Creating community. Granted it's December, so this part of what's happening "next year." I want to create community. I didn't think that it would be very beneficial to create online community, but then I have been reading about how to create it, and I realized how much I enjoy reading blogs and other online communities.... I guess I could do that to, and hopefully inspire more people to beautify their lives.
So with small baby steps, my next step I took today. I finally started my "official" bia blog.... It took me all day of tweeking, setting up, reading up on tech stuff I don't know... but I finally started something.






No comments:
Post a Comment