Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reverb10

I am trying a new challenge that has me reflecting about the last year and manifesting the next. I am excited for a simple project that lasts for only 31 days. And it gives me ambition to write on my blog.

Check out Reverb10 if you want to try it too!

December 1 One Word.
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

Story
If there is anything that I have been learning this last year, it is about my story. My story not just as a mom, just as a wife, just as a good Christian, but what does my story look like, and is it what I want it to be? I already had a post that explained it more, especially the 3rd thing that God has taught me lately about Story.

Adventure
Learning about my story this last year, I'm ready (glup... maybe not quite) for an Adventure. And with learning about my story, I have learned (but not yet put into practice) a couple of things. Fear-- I have fear, a lot of it, but those that live in adventures have fear too. They deal with it. They continue on, they do it anyway. I want an adventure, and it's now time to DO what I have LEARNED.

1 comment:

Stephanie (dancingwaves) said...

I *love* this entry. This is a beautiful testiment to the stories we live inside (and the ways that we start to step - fearfully and shaky with fearlessness - outside to make bigger, fuller, and richer stories).

Good luck with your adventures!

Thank you for posting!