Day 4
On Friday, I took Grace and Justice on a bike-ride. Unlike how bored they look in the bike trailer, they always love it. They get very relaxed and observe all the sights, smells, and sounds. They see the cars, different plants and places. They hear the train, traffic and people talking. They smell wonderful Mexican cuisine and other foods blowing through the air. They really enjoy it. Whenever we go outside Grace pleads, "Momma, bike ride?" How can I say no?! Not to mention I need to exercise anyway.
Day 6

Yes, I did skip day 5. I took that picture with another camera. You'll see it as soon as I get it.
This picture was taken by Brian in the West Ramp of the Mall of America. I thought the lighting was wonderful and he did such a great job. Plus, I don't have too many pictures of myself; usually I'm the one behind the camera!
Brian and I went on a date (once in a great-great while, we actually get to go on one of those!). We went to Ikea. We stepped into the MOA only for a few minutes, but it didn't peak our interest. We enjoyed mostly just being together! But I must admit, some time away from the children is ALWAYS nice. Especially since Grace has started talking... :)






No comments:
Post a Comment