Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Picture-A-Day Month Challenge

I am a scrapbooking die-hard. I love graphic design. I love taking pictures, messing with them on photoshop, and making memorable pages. I can't say I have a lot of pages to show for my passion, but I love it none the less. I read through my Creating Keepsakes magazine in one day, and spend the rest of the month re-reading it until the next issue comes. One of the best challenges I saw was to take 1 picture a day for a month. I thought...."I wonder what my life would look like in a picture a day?" 

So... I am going to try it out! I can already say... "ONLY ONE?!?!?!"  I am a photoholic. I have way too many photos, and I love taking them. I think a Canon Rebel SLR camera was probably one of the best gifts I had received. I discovered a love for photography.  My husband tries to help me delete some of them...Goodness, I don't need 52 photos of Grand March for Homecoming. Honestly. I will weed them down, but only 1? Which one?!

Day 1



Laura's shoes. Yeah, they were amazing. But, it wasn't enough to have her voted Homecoming Queen. I have noticed that I have a love for the macro photos. What tells my story the best? I always take the close-ups. We see so much that we are used to, but forget the beauty in little details.

Day 2


I love finding evidence of Grace. She moved on to playing in another room, and I look at my chair to see Grace's Little People lined up perfectly on top of shapes from a puzzle. I smiled to myself and remembered that these moments don't last forever. 

No comments: