What is special about today?
{Day 15}
{Day 16}
Let me learn how to use a tripod! I have noticed that my husband and I are hardly in our photographs. It's so much easier just to point and click, and forget about handing over the camera to someone else...or use that nifty tripod!
{Day 17}
I am so excited to have this picture!
I presented to a class yesterday, and when I was putting the presentation together I was looking through 3 year old photos. I couldn't believe my eyes! I knew I was heavier, but I was so happy to see the difference now! I have lost 37 pounds on WeightWatchers and Brian has lost 55. Woo Hoo! Shortly I'll try to get some before and after pictures.
I never thought I'd be able to lose weight. I had tried before and wasn't able to. But, here it is a photograph of me 37 pounds lighter. In fact, I weigh less now than I did in Junior High. Woot Woot!
{Day 18}
Wouldn't you like to see! I got my wisdom teeth out today. And yes, I took a photo of my chipmunk face. However, just because I kept my deal of taking the picture, didn't mean I had to post it! Sorry folks! Day 18 is done.






2 comments:
what? you just got your wisdom teeth out? Poor girl! Why didn't you tell me - I'll come visit you and your chipmunk cheeks and feed you soup and ice cream (not together) and spoil you and your children....man, you need to tell me these things!
Congratulations to you and Brian on your weight loss. I think Weight Watchers is the best way to do it. What an accomplishment! Keep up the good work at maintenance.
Post a Comment