If you haven't figured it out by now, let me just point out the obvious. I love to scrapbook. I LOVE graphic arts and photography. When the weather is right and the sun isn't blaring down on the ground, I love to take pictures!
On Wednesday, Brian asked us to ride along with him to Pipestone. We had a blast, and got to spend time with Daddy! While he worked, we went and checked out Pipestone. There was a Fort built by settlers during an uprising. The original is long since gone, but there was a replica built. Also, there was a replica sod house to check out.
Grace loved discovering everything. She went up and down the stairs, looked at the wagon wheels and inside the sod house that was just her size. Justice watched Grace more than anything. We hung out on the grass, and mommy snapped picture after picture.

This is my most recent digital scrapbook page, all of it compliments of free digiscrapping items I found on the internet!
Justice and Grace in front of the sod house. I think it looks like a band photo.
Another in front of the sod house. I like them both, I couldn't decide. But neither one made it into the scrapbook page. I'll have to use them for another themed page.
Day 9

Here it is, photo for day 9. Nothing is done to it digitally. I didn't want to mess with the simplicity of it! Grace looks out the window at the sod house.






1 comment:
That photo does look like a band picture! Isn't it fun when you get to spend a weekday with daddy? Nothing better!
Post a Comment